Sunday, July 22, 2007

Catherine's FA 50K 2007


I had a great trip to Massanutten for the CFA 50K this weekend. We were Blessed with near perfect weather for July making it a much more enjoyable experience. Short version: I felt great and ran almost 46 minutes faster than last year. This can be attributed to a few things. I am feeling the training effects of my 48 miles at WS 5 weeks ago. My recovery is also complete. I am in better shape than last year with another year of consistent training and racing. And most importantly the cooler drier air. You can read my full report here at ncultra.

I took some photos here.
Overall it was a great weekend spent with some of the great people from the VHTRC. Thanks to Jeff Reed, Mike Burr and Quatro Hubbard and all the other volunteers for making it possible.

No comments: