Sunday, June 08, 2014

  A Short Boogie Quiz.

 Question 1.

A. My feet are killing me
B. My quads are trashed
C. My butt hurts.
D. All of the above

 Question 2.

A. Did anyone get the license tag of that bus that hit me?
B. Oh God, I am sooooo tired !!!
C. Just shoot me now and get it over with.
D. All of the above

Question 3.

A. I am never running another ultra.
B. I may never run again ! Well maybe a 5k every now and then.
C. when can i sign up for next year?
D. All of the above.

 Bonus Question.
The best thing about the Boogie is

A. Doug and all the wonderful volunteers.
B. Running with all the wonderful like-minded runners and the support from each other.
C. Running in the dark with just the light of the moon and stars.
D.All the sounds of the night creatures, especially down by the swamp.
E. And the lightning bugs
F. Boogie Burgers !
G.Finishers Mugs.
H. Seeing the lights of the church as you round the last curve and reach the top of the hill on lap 5 and knowing you can stop !
I. All of the above !

 Answers. 1. D
                 2. D
                 3. D
                 Bonus. I


No comments: