Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to my other hobby

 A couple of years ago I started another blog to track the construction of a model railroad layout I was beginning to build. But then I got busy doing other stuff again and when my son moved back from Florida it got very crowded in my little abode so nothing was done for about two years. Well lately I"ve had a bit more free time on my hands and I've started back working on it. Hopefully progress will continue to be made although it may be slow. Trainng for an Ironman takes a big chunk of time out of a week but this hobby is very relaxing and a good way to spend my resting time in the evenings. The link is in the margins of this blog for your future reference but here it is now for you convenience if you care to check it out.

 Smoky Mountain & Southern RR

No comments: