Thursday, March 01, 2007

Who is this guy?


Who is this guy you ask? Believe it or not, that is yours truly. If you look at the TV(definitely not cable-ready) it is Kentucky Derby Day. The year was 1977. Less than two months after this was taken I cut my hair and started running. The guitar is a Gibson SG Special I bought in 1974. It is my most valued possesion although I have recorded all my songs on my newer Stratocaster. Ok, those of you that were curious about the young Joey, here is your evidence. I will not divulge any stories from that time period though. I'm not sure what the statute of limitations may be on some of my deeds.
Now back to running.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you play Stairway to Heaven?

runjoey said...

Actually, yes I can but it's been a long time since I have